Get in touch
Have questions about your order, or a general inquiry?
MADE IN THE USA
We completely get it, we change our minds too! While we wish could, once an order is shipped, we are unable to alter or cancel it.
Freight is included on all ChillWell Cold Plunges (Lower 48 curbside) Please contact us for orders to HI & AK & Internationally.
No, we can't currently ship overseas.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee, return shipping not included. A restocking fee may apply.
ChillWell Cold Plunge stands behind the work of our products with a Lifetime warranty on structural integrity on all models. Three year warranty on all components.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us.
· Increased Revenue from New Services: By offering the cold plunge, the wellness business can attract new customers!
· Cross-Selling Opportunities: The CWCP can be integrated into existing wellness packages or used as an upsell!
· Membership & Package Sales: The addition of a CWCP can be a compelling reason for customers to purchase memberships or package deals.
· Competitive Advantage: By offering a cold plunge, the wellness business can differentiate itself from competitors in the market.
· Customer Retention and Loyalty: Providing a cold plunge can lead to higher customer satisfaction, improving customer retention rates.
· Promotional Opportunities: The introduction of a cold plunge can serve as a promotional opportunity to create buzz and excitement, leading to organic marketing and brand exposure.
· Diversification of Revenue Streams: Adding a CWCP diversifies the range of services offered, reducing reliance on specific services and potentially mitigating risks during economic fluctuations.
· Extended Operating Hours: If the cold plunge attracts demand during off-peak hours, the wellness business can extend its operating hours or offer specialized time slots.
Have questions about your order, or a general inquiry?